Update Nov/Dec 2022:
- North Road and South Road are closed to motor vehicles for the season.
- For our winter rules and regs, please stop in to the visitor center and pick up the winter trail map.
Our visitor center is open 9AM to 4PM daily (winter hours)
- Reservations end on September 24, 2022. Starting September 25, 2022 we go to first-come first-serve and continue to check-in at 2 PM.
- Water is scheduled to be turned off the week of October 9th.
- Shower houses are closed as on September 26, 202
About the Park
Once a World War II-era naval training station, this 4,000-acre park now provides camping opportunities with 223 individual sites, 10 camping cabins, and 7 group camps.
Located on the southern tip of Lake Pend Oreille in the Coeur d’Alene Mountains of northern Idaho, Farragut State Park offers unique scenery, history and an abundance of recreational opportunities, including disc golf, a radio-controlled airplane field, fishing, hiking, biking, equestrian facilities and World War II history — don’t miss the Museum at the Brig during your visit.
Address: 13550 E. Hwy 54
Athol, ID 83801
Phone: (208) 683-2425
Hours of Operation: Winter VC Hours: 9am - 4pm. Day-use locations within state parks are open from 7 am to 10 pm, per Idaho state code 26.01.20 (5). Day-use hours may change based on park manager discretion.