Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation
Recreational Program Pages
|Non-Motorized Trails/Idaho City Yurts|
|City of Rocks|
|Coeur d'Alene's Old Mission|
|Three Island Crossing|
|Trail of the CDAs|
|Be Outside Idaho|
|Idaho Recreation and Tourism Initiative|
|Friends of Idaho State Parks|
Social Media Disclaimer
The purpose of agency social media sites is to present matters of public interest concerning the Department’s programs, activities, events, stories, and photos. We welcome your comments, however, please note this is a limited public forum.
Comments made by the public to our page(s) will be reviewed, and while comments will not be edited by our personnel, the Department reserves the right to remove comments on all social media pages that include:
- Comments unrelated to the purpose and topical scope of the page. The page is not meant for comments that do not directly relate to the purpose or topical scope of the page.
- Child pornography.
- Incitement to imminent lawless action.
- Speech presenting a grave and imminent threat.
- Fighting words.
- True threats.
- Defamation (libel/slander).
- Solicitations to commit or speech integral to, criminal conduct.
- Promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial transaction.
- Promotion in favor of, or in opposition to, a candidate campaigning for election to a political office.
- Copyrighted material (if posted without the copyright holder’s consent).
The Department may take steps to have a comment removed if it falls within one of the foregoing categories.
Furthermore, while we encourage debate and discussion, we respectfully request that commenters be mindful that this site is open to the public and that commenters be courteous and civil toward one another.
The Department is not responsible for, and neither endorses nor opposes, comments placed on this site by visitors to this site. Commenters are personally responsible for their own comments, username, and/or any information placed on this page by the commenter.