Wagon Wheel Campsites are Power only. All water to campsites and sewage dump stations has been turned off until mid-March of 2024! Restrooms and Shower facilities are available in our Day use area. Toilet and sink facilities are available on the east end of Trail break Cabin, which is located just inside the Park entrance to the right. Trailside Campground is closed until March.
- The Wagon Wheel Campground is now reservable all year long!
- Trailside Campground will be reservable in March 2024.
- Campsite check-in time is 2 pm. and checkout time is 1 pm.
- Cabins require reservations year-round, and they must be made at least 48 hours prior to the arrival date. The Cottonwood and Sage Cabins are closed from November thru mid-March.
- Cabin check-in time is 3 pm. and check-out time is 11 am.
- These times are being strictly enforced. If you arrive before 2 pm., you may park in the overflow parking area and visit the rest of the park.
About the Park
Modern travelers will find a stay at Three Island Crossing much more hospitable than did the 19th century Oregon Trail pioneers who crossed the mighty Snake River at this location. Located just two miles off Interstate 84 at the Glenns Ferry exit, the park offers campground with water and electrical service, eight cabins, picnic areas, historical interpretive programs and a fascinating admission-free interpretive center.
Take a self-guided tour of the park and see the original wagon ruts and Conestoga replicas. Visit the Oregon Trail History and Education Center to learn more about pioneers, early settlers and Native American history. Dangle your feet or a line in the Snake River where emigrants made their historic crossings. Or sit under a tree and enjoy a picnic lunch.