Daily 9:00am to 4:00pm
- All campsites are reservable during our peak season only, mid-March thru October. November thru mid-March our Wagon Wheel Campground (sites 1-43) is open on a first come first serve basis, with limited services available.
- Campsite check-in time is 2 pm. and checkout time is 1 pm.
- Cabins require reservations year-round, and they must be made at least 48 hours prior to the arrival date. The Cottonwood and Sage Cabins are closed from November thru mid-March.
- Cabin check-in time is 3 pm. and check-out time is Noon.
- These times are being strictly enforced. If you arrive before 2 pm., you may park in the overflow parking area and visit the rest of the park.
**Note: If you are sick, have a cough, fever, or have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, please do not enter the Oregon Trail Education and History Center.
About the Park
Modern travelers will find a stay at Three Island Crossing much more hospitable than did the 19th century Oregon Trail pioneers who crossed the mighty Snake River at this location. Located just two miles off Interstate 84 at the Glenns Ferry exit, the park offers campground with water and electrical service, eight cabins, picnic areas, historical interpretive programs and a fascinating admission-free interpretive center.
Take a self-guided tour of the park and see the original wagon ruts and Conestoga replicas. Visit the Oregon Trail History and Education Center to learn more about pioneers, early settlers and Native American history. Dangle your feet or a line in the Snake River where emigrants made their historic crossings. Or sit under a tree and enjoy a picnic lunch.