- All campsites are reservable beginning March 11, 2021. Same day camping, excluding cabins (first come-first serve) will be available if there are unreserved sites for that day.
- Campsite Check-In time is 2 p.m. and Check-Out time is 1 p.m. These times are being strictly enforced. If you arrive before 2 p.m., you can wait in overflow parking and visit the rest of the park.
- Cabins are available year-round by reservation only.
- Water has been turned on to the park, campsites, and facilities. However, this is weather-dependent. Water may be turned off due to freezing temperatures. Please come prepared or call the park prior to arrival.
- Restrooms are available throughout the park.
- Showers will remain closed until further notice due to COVID-19.
- The Oregon Trail History and Education Center is open Tuesday through Saturday, 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Closed Sunday, Monday, and holidays.
- The theater is open with the same hours and limitations.
- The main exhibit is open and sanitized twice daily. **Note: if you are sick, have a fever, cough, or have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, please do not enter the center.
- All new fees are posted at the entrance and the fee stations located in the campgrounds.
About the Park
Modern travelers will find a stay at Three Island Crossing much more hospitable than did the 19th century Oregon Trail pioneers who crossed the mighty Snake River at this location. Located just two miles off Interstate 84 at the Glenns Ferry exit, the park offers campground with water and electrical service, eight cabins, picnic areas, historical interpretive programs and a fascinating admission-free interpretive center.
Take a self-guided tour of the park and see the original wagon ruts and Conestoga replicas. Visit the Oregon Trail History and Education Center to learn more about pioneers, early settlers and Native American history. Dangle your feet or a line in the Snake River where emigrants made their historic crossings. Or sit under a tree and enjoy a picnic lunch.
Address: 1083 S.Three Island Park Dr.
Glenns Ferry, ID 83623
Phone: (208) 366-2394
Hours of Operation: Oregon Trail History Center: 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday-Saturday. Closed Sunday, Monday and holidays. Call ahead to verify hours.