Summer 2023 Update:
The Oregon Trail History and Education Center will now be open 7 days a week from 9am to 4pm
- The Wagon Wheel Campground is now reservable all year long!
- Trailside Campground remains available mid-March through October.
- Campsite check-in time is 2 pm. and checkout time is 1 pm.
- Cabins require reservations year-round, and they must be made at least 48 hours prior to the arrival date. The Cottonwood and Sage Cabins are closed from November thru mid-March.
- Cabin check-in time is 3 pm. and check-out time is 11 am.
- These times are being strictly enforced. If you arrive before 2 pm., you may park in the overflow parking area and visit the rest of the park.
**Note: If you are sick, have a cough, fever, or have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, please do not enter the Oregon Trail Education and History Center.
Park ReservationsBy phone: 1-888-9-CAMPID or 1-888-922-6743