- All campsites are reservable beginning March 11, 2021. Same day camping, excluding cabins (first come-first serve) will be available if there are unreserved sites for that day.
- Campsite Check-In time is 2 p.m. and Check-Out time is 1 p.m. These times are being strictly enforced. If you arrive before 2 p.m., you can wait in overflow parking and visit the rest of the park.
- Cabins are available year-round by reservation only.
- Water has been turned on to the park, campsites, and facilities. However, this is weather-dependent. Water may be turned off due to freezing temperatures. Please come prepared or call the park prior to arrival.
- Restrooms are available throughout the park.
- Showers will remain closed until further notice due to COVID-19.
- As of May 3, The Oregon Trail History and Education Center is open daily from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm!
- The theater is open with the same hours and limitations.
- The main exhibit is open and sanitized twice daily. **Note: if you are sick, have a fever, cough, or have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, please do not enter the center.
- All new fees are posted at the entrance and the fee stations located in the campgrounds.
Address: 1083 S.Three Island Park Dr.
Glenns Ferry, ID 83623
Phone: (208) 366-2394
Hours of Operation: Oregon Trail History Center: 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday-Saturday. Closed Sunday, Monday and holidays. Call ahead to verify hours.