- Oregon Trail History Center is open 9:00 – 4:00 Tuesday – Saturday with limited staff and exhibits. Closed Sunday, Monday and holidays. Please call ahead to verify hours.
November 1, 2022 to March 15, 2023: Camping, with electric hookups only, is available on a first come first serve basis in our Wagon Wheel campground, Trailside campground is closed.
Restrooms are available throughout the winter in the Day Use area and on the east end of Trail break Cabin near the Park Entrance. Park Facilities have been winterized until spring.
Cabins require 48 hour advance reservations. Sage and Cottonwood Cabins are closed for the winter.
- All campsites are reservable during our peak season only, mid-March thru October. November thru mid-March our Wagon Wheel Campground (sites 1-43) is open on a first come first serve basis, with limited services available.
- Campsite check-in time is 2 pm. and checkout time is 1 pm.
- Cabins require reservations year-round, and they must be made at least 48 hours prior to the arrival date. The Cottonwood and Sage Cabins are closed from November thru mid-March.
- Cabin check-in time is 3 pm. and check-out time is Noon.
- These times are being strictly enforced. If you arrive before 2 pm., you may park in the overflow parking area and visit the rest of the park.
**Note: If you are sick, have a cough, fever, or have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, please do not enter the Oregon Trail Education and History Center.
Address: 1083 S.Three Island Park Dr.
Glenns Ferry, ID 83623
Phone: (208) 366-2394
Hours of Operation: Oregon Trail History Center: Winter hours - 9am to 4 pm Tuesday thru Saturday | Closed Sunday, Monday, and holidays