Idaho State Park Rules
Idaho’s Department of Parks and Recreation tries to keep the rules simple. Above all we want you to have fun and relax in Idaho State Parks. We ask that you use common sense and courtesy when visiting our parks.
- Fireworks are prohibited
- Dogs must be confined or on a leash
- Dogs are not allowed at Harriman State Park
- Camping is permitted only in designated areas
- Quiet time starts at 10 pm
- Sites cannot be “saved” for someone else
- All equipment and vehicles must be within the designated camp site
- Generally stays are limited to 15 days in a 30-day period
- Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. for campsites and 3:00 p.m. for facilities (local park time).
- Checkout time is 1:00 p.m. for campsites and 12:00 p.m. for facilities (local park time).
- Late checkouts may incur additional fees unless prior arrangements have been made.
- All Idaho State Parks are ADA friendly and support service animals.
To review all the rules and fees associated with administering and governing the Idaho Department of Parks please visit the Idaho Department of Administration website.