Please note: Currently our campground has power only, no water service. Campsites are first come, first serve until March 16th. Restrooms are available on the east side of the building on the right as you enter the park, with restrooms and showers available in our day use area. Restrooms are also available at the Oregon Trail History and Education Center during normal business hours.
Visitor Center Hours:
Tuesday-Saturday 9:00am to 4:00pm
- All campsites are reservable. Cabins require a reservation. Campsites do not at this time.
- Campsite Check-In time is 2 p.m. and Check-Out time is 1 p.m. These times are being strictly enforced. If you arrive before 2 p.m., you can wait in overflow parking and visit the rest of the park.
- Cabins are available year-round by reservation only.
- **Note: if you are sick, have a fever, cough, or have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, please do not enter the center.
Location: 72 miles E of Boise, ID | 211 miles W of Idaho Falls, ID | 270 miles NW of Salt Lake City, UT
- Auto Touring/Scenic Routes
- Charcoal Grills
- Dump station
- Fire Rings
- Firewood Sales
- Flush toilets
- Group Picnic Shelter
- Indoor Restrooms
- Indoor Showers
- Picnic Areas
- Water - Drinking
- Water Fountains
- RV Campsites
- Tent Campsites
Trail Types: Hike, bike
ADA Accessibility features:
- ADA Cabin
- ADA Campsite
- ADA Restroom
Coordinates: 42.9447, -115.3181
Groups: Shelters for large groups, conference room
Overnight: 82 serviced campsites (1 ADA), 8 cabins (2 ADA)
Nearby: Airport, golfing, winery, municipal pool, boat launch and scenic byway/overlook info
Rent or Buy: Purchase souvenirs, gifts, drinks, ice and ice cream at the Oregon Trail History and Education Center.
Learn: The Oregon Trail History and Education Center is open year-round for a self-guided tour. School and group tours may be scheduled by calling the park.
Visitor Center: Yes
Museum Available: Yes
Address: 1083 S.Three Island Park Dr.
Glenns Ferry, ID 83623
Phone: (208) 366-2394
Hours of Operation: Oregon Trail History Center: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday-Saturday. Closed Sunday, Monday and holidays. Call ahead to verify hours.