- All campsites are reservable beginning March 11, 2021. Same day camping, excluding cabins (first come-first serve) will be available if there are unreserved sites for that day.
- Campsite Check-In time is 2 p.m. and Check-Out time is 1 p.m. These times are being strictly enforced. If you arrive before 2 p.m., you can wait in overflow parking and visit the rest of the park.
- Cabins are available year-round by reservation only.
- Water has been turned on to the park, campsites, and facilities. However, this is weather-dependent. Water may be turned off due to freezing temperatures. Please come prepared or call the park prior to arrival.
- Restrooms are available throughout the park.
- Showers will remain closed until further notice due to COVID-19.
- As of May 3, The Oregon Trail History and Education Center is open daily from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm!
- The theater is open with the same hours and limitations.
- The main exhibit is open and sanitized twice daily. **Note: if you are sick, have a fever, cough, or have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, please do not enter the center.
- All new fees are posted at the entrance and the fee stations located in the campgrounds.
Location: 72 miles E of Boise, ID | 211 miles W of Idaho Falls, ID | 270 miles NW of Salt Lake City, UT
- Auto Touring/Scenic Routes
- Charcoal Grills
- Dump station
- Fire Rings
- Firewood Sales
- Flush toilets
- Group Picnic Shelter
- Indoor Restrooms
- Indoor Showers
- Picnic Areas
- Water - Drinking
- Water Fountains
- RV Campsites
- Tent Campsites
Trail Types: Hike, bike
ADA Accessibility features:
- ADA Cabin
- ADA Campsite
- ADA Restroom
Coordinates: 42.9447, -115.3181
Groups: Shelters for large groups, conference room
Overnight: 82 serviced campsites (1 ADA), 8 cabins (2 ADA)
Nearby: Airport, golfing, winery, municipal pool, boat launch and scenic byway/overlook info
Rent or Buy: Purchase souvenirs, gifts, drinks, ice and ice cream at the Oregon Trail History and Education Center.
Learn: The Oregon Trail History and Education Center is open year-round for a self-guided tour. School and group tours may be scheduled by calling the park.
Visitor Center: Yes
Museum Available: Yes
Address: 1083 S.Three Island Park Dr.
Glenns Ferry, ID 83623
Phone: (208) 366-2394
Hours of Operation: Oregon Trail History Center: 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday-Saturday. Closed Sunday, Monday and holidays. Call ahead to verify hours.