An air quality related burn ban has been lifted as of Wednesday, August 18, 2021 but Stage I Fire Restrictions remain in affect, which means:
- Campfires are allowed within a designated recreation site. Please use caution and make sure the fire is dead out when you leave the campsite.
- Smoking is prohibited except within an enclosed vehicle, building or designated recreation site or while stopped in an area at least three feet in diameter that is barren or cleared of all flammable materials.
- All campsites are reservable. Same day camping, excluding cabins (first come-first serve) will be available if there are unreserved sites for that day.
- Campsite Check-In time is 2 p.m. and Check-Out time is 1 p.m. These times are being strictly enforced. If you arrive before 2 p.m., you can wait in overflow parking and visit the rest of the park.
- Cabins are available year-round by reservation only.
- Restrooms are available throughout the park.
- Showers are available in these locations:
- Trailside Campground: 2 men’s, 2 women’s
- Wagon Wheel Campground: 4 men’s, 4 women’s
- Day Use area: 2 unisex
- The Oregon Trail History and Education Center
- Open daily 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- **Note: if you are sick, have a fever, cough, or have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, please do not enter the center.
Three Island Crossing’s disc golf course sits along the Snake River, featuring 18 baskets that present players with varying degrees difficulty. It challenges the beginning golfer and the experienced player alike.
Discs are available for purchase at the Oregon Trail History and Education Center.
Regarding tournaments: Tournament organizers need to coordinate with park staff on a group use permit. Please call 208-366-2394 or email park staff.
Address: 1083 S.Three Island Park Dr.
Glenns Ferry, ID 83623
Phone: (208) 366-2394
Hours of Operation: Oregon Trail History Center: 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday-Saturday. Closed Sunday, Monday and holidays. Call ahead to verify hours.