- Farragut is open all year round but in the winter some roads are not available for vehicle traffic.
- Winter dry camping is available on a first come first served basis in our Thimbleberry campground (no water/no electricity/vault toilet). Winter Access to Thimbleberry is off Hwy 54 about a mile from the Visitor Center.
- South Rd is closed for the season.
- Please park in the Visitor Center parking lot or across Hwy 54 at the North Rd parking lot. Winter trails are groomed when snow is available and winter trail maps are available inside the Visitor Center. Fat tire bike trails are on the North side and Classic track cross country is on the South side.
- Visitor Center hours are 9 AM to 4 PM every day.
- All trails are open but the majority of trails are not groomed.
- No pets are allowed on groomed trails.
- The Road to the viewpoint and the Eagle Boat launch is not maintained in the winter so access is at your own risk and four wheel drive is required when snow is present.
- No motorized snow machines are allowed at Farragut.
Welcome to Tree To Tree Adventure Park, Athol Idaho
Idaho’s premiere aerial adventure course featuring zip lines, nets, Tarzan swings and other fun obstacles for every age and ability. Tree To Tree’s color-coded courses become progressively more difficult and are designed to challenge both the mind and body. Prepare yourself for the ultimate family adventure and explore the outdoors like never before!
Our Course Options
ADULT COURSE ADVENTURES
Includes 3-4 adventure courses.
Must be able to reach a height of 5′ 11″ measured from the ground to the tips of your fingers with your feet flat and your arms raised above your head.
KIDS COURSE ADVENTURE
Includes 2 adventure courses.
What To Know Before You Go
We hate to wait. So why should you? To ensure the best possible adventure please make a reservation by either booking online at www.TreeToTreeIdaho.com or by calling 208-423-8289.
Address: 13550 E. Hwy 54
Athol, ID 83801
Phone: (208) 683-2425
Hours of Operation: Day-use locations within state parks are open from 7 am to 10 pm, per Idaho state code 26.01.20 (5). Day-use hours may change based on park manager discretion.