Update Nov/Dec 2022:
- North Road and South Road are closed to motor vehicles for the season.
- For our winter rules and regs, please stop in to the visitor center and pick up the winter trail map.
Our visitor center is open 9AM to 4PM daily (winter hours)
- Reservations end on September 24, 2022. Starting September 25, 2022 we go to first-come first-serve and continue to check-in at 2 PM.
- Water is scheduled to be turned off the week of October 9th.
- Shower houses are closed as on September 26, 202
Welcome to Tree To Tree Adventure Park, Athol Idaho
Idaho’s premiere aerial adventure course featuring zip lines, nets, Tarzan swings and other fun obstacles for every age and ability. Tree To Tree’s color-coded courses become progressively more difficult and are designed to challenge both the mind and body. Prepare yourself for the ultimate family adventure and explore the outdoors like never before!
Our Course Options
ADULT COURSE ADVENTURES
Includes 3-4 adventure courses.
Must be able to reach a height of 5′ 11″ measured from the ground to the tips of your fingers with your feet flat and your arms raised above your head.
KIDS COURSE ADVENTURE
Includes 2 adventure courses.
What To Know Before You Go
We hate to wait. So why should you? To ensure the best possible adventure please make a reservation by either booking online at www.TreeToTreeIdaho.com or by calling 208-423-8289.
Address: 13550 E. Hwy 54
Athol, ID 83801
Phone: (208) 683-2425
Hours of Operation: Winter VC Hours: 9am - 4pm. Day-use locations within state parks are open from 7 am to 10 pm, per Idaho state code 26.01.20 (5). Day-use hours may change based on park manager discretion.