- Park Facilities have been winterized and all water turned off except for the open restrooms. Please come prepared.
- Restrooms are available in the Day Use area and the east side of the green building located past the entrance of the park on the right.
- Camping, with electric hookups only, is available on a first come, first serve basis from November 1 until reservation season begins, March 11, 2021.
- Cabins are available year-round by reservation only.
- The Oregon Trail History and Education Center is open for the winter, Tuesday through Saturday 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Closed Sunday, Monday and holidays.
- A maximum of six people can be in the building at any time.
- The theater is open with the same hours and limitations.
- The main exhibit is closed until further notice because of concerns about the hands-on nature of the experience and COVID-19.
- New rates for camping, cabins and Motor Vehicle Entrance Fees will begin December 10, 2020. Future reservations may be made beginning December 10,2020. All new fees will include tax.
Park ReservationsBy phone: 1-888-9-CAMPID or 1-888-922-6743
Those 62 years of age and older receive 50 percent off camping fees Monday through Thursday, excluding holidays. The discount applies only to campsites.
Motor Vehicle Entry Fee: $5 per vehicle
Serviced camp site: $22-$45 per night
Cabins: $50-$65 per night
Fees do not include sales tax, MVEF, or reservation fee.