Update Sept 18, 2022:
Lifted! The ban on open burning (campfires, charcoal barbecues) has been canceled due to improved air quality. Thanks for helping to keep the air clear.
Beginning September 18th Loops A and B (Sites 1-51) will be closed for construction.
Park ReservationsBy phone: 1-888-9-CAMPID or 1-888-922-6743
Cabins at Indian Creek
- 2 cabins sleep six
- 3 cabins sleep five
- 1 cabin sleeps eight
- All cabins are equipped with electricity and heat, lockable windows and doors
- A restroom is centrally located
- Cabins are available year-round
- 1-Room Cabins: $60 for Residents |$65 for Non Residents
- 2-Room Cabins (sleeps 6): $65 for Residents | $70 for Non Residents
- 2-Room Cabin (sleeps 8): $70 for Residents | $75 for Non Residents
Contact the Park
Address: 314 Indian Creek Park Road
Coolin, ID 83821
Phone: (208) 443-2200
Hours of Operation: Day-use locations within state parks are open from 7 am to 10 pm, per Idaho state code 26.01.20 (5). Day-use hours may change based on park manager discretion.