Fall/Winter Update 2022:
As we transition into the snow season, camping has closed for the season as of October 31st. Our trails are all still open throughout the winter for hiking or snowshoeing. Access to the Trail of The Coeur d’Alene’s is available year-round, but we do not plow or groom the trail. Please be aware that waterfowl hunting is allowed in the park, but big game or upland bird hunting is not. Thanks, and have a fantastic winter!
Lakeview and Rocky Point Cottages
- Open year-round
- Each cottage has two bedrooms
- Sleeps up to eight per cottage
- Furnished kitchens with appliances, cooking utensils and tableware
- Features dining area, living room and furniture
- Outdoor charcoal grill and picnic table
- Visitors provide their own linens (full size beds), blankets, pillows and towels.
Cost: $150-$165 Minimum 3 night stay on weekends and holidays
Click here to download the Cottage Rental Agreement
- Digitally fill and email to HEY@idpr.idaho.gov OR
- Print and mail to: Heyburn State Park | 57 Chatcolet Road | Plummer, ID 83851
Osprey and Blue Heron Cabins
- Available year-round
- Situated near the Trail of the Coeur d’ Alenes
- Each cabin sleeps five
- Equipped with electricity, air conditioning and microwave
- Outdoor picnic table, fire pit and grill
- Near a central restroom and water faucet
- Overnight guests provide their own linens, cooking and kitchen utensils. The Osprey cabin is ADA accessible.
Address: 57 Chatcolet Rd
Plummer, ID 83851
Phone: (208) 686-1308
Hours of Operation: Day-use locations within state parks are open from 7 am to 10 pm, per Idaho state code 26.01.20 (5). Day-use hours may change based on park manager discretion.