Spring Update 2022:
We are gearing up for summer season! Currently all north side trails are open, and the south side trails are in the process of being cleared. Hawley’s landing campground is currently open with reservations starting May 2nd, Benewah opens for first-come-first-served camping May 16th and reservations start May 26th, and Chatcolet campground opens May 26th. Please remember that there is a two tent per campsite limit, and we do not allow hammocks unless they are free standing. We can’t wait to see you soon!
Lakeview and Rocky Point Cottages
- Open year-round
- Each cottage has two bedrooms
- Sleeps up to eight per cottage
- Furnished kitchens with appliances, cooking utensils and tableware
- Features dining area, living room and furniture
- Outdoor charcoal grill and picnic table
- Visitors provide their own linens (full size beds), blankets, pillows and towels.
Cost: $150-$165 Minimum 3 night stay on weekends and holidays
Osprey and Blue Heron Cabins
- Available year-round
- Situated near the Trail of the Coeur d’ Alenes
- Each cabin sleeps five
- Equipped with electricity, air conditioning and microwave
- Outdoor picnic table, fire pit and grill
- Near a central restroom and water faucet
- Overnight guests provide their own linens, cooking and kitchen utensils. The Osprey cabin is ADA accessible.
Address: 57 Chatcolet Rd
Plummer, ID 83851
Phone: (208) 686-1308
Hours of Operation: Day-use locations within state parks are open from 7 am to 10 pm, per Idaho state code 26.01.20 (5). Day-use hours may change based on park manager discretion.