October 2023 Update:
Hawley’s Landing Campground will be closing on Monday, 10/23/23. We’re closing a little sooner than normal due to freezing weather being forecasted and this will give us time to shut the water off and winterize. We want to thank all of our campers for a wonderful season and we hope to see you next year!
Lakeview and Rocky Point Cottages
- Open year-round
- Each cottage has two bedrooms
- Sleeps up to eight per cottage
- Furnished kitchens with appliances, cooking utensils and tableware
- Features dining area, living room and furniture
- Outdoor charcoal grill and picnic table
- Visitors provide their own linens (full size beds), blankets, pillows and towels.
Cost: $150-$165 Minimum 3 night stay on weekends and holidays
- Digitally fill and email to HEY@idpr.idaho.gov OR
- Print and mail to: Heyburn State Park | 57 Chatcolet Road | Plummer, ID 83851
Osprey and Blue Heron Cabins
- Available year-round
- Situated near the Trail of the Coeur d’ Alenes
- Each cabin sleeps five
- Equipped with electricity, air conditioning and microwave
- Outdoor picnic table, fire pit and grill
- Near a central restroom and water faucet
- Overnight guests provide their own linens, cooking and kitchen utensils. The Osprey cabin is ADA accessible.
Address: 57 Chatcolet Rd
Plummer, ID 83851
Phone: (208) 686-1308
Hours of Operation: Day-use locations within state parks are open from 7 am to 10 pm, per Idaho state code 26.01.20 (5). Day-use hours may change based on park manager discretion.