Please Note: Contrary to Google Maps directions, when traveling to the park from the North, please keep on Hwy 95 (do not turn left onto Conkling Road). When you arrive at Plummer, turn left (East) onto State Hwy 5 to access the park
Lakeview and Rocky Point Cottages
- Open year-round
- Each cottage has two bedrooms
- Sleeps up to eight per cottage
- Furnished kitchens with appliances, cooking utensils and tableware
- Features dining area, living room and furniture
- Outdoor charcoal grill and picnic table
- Visitors provide their own linens (full size beds), blankets, pillows and towels.
Cost: $115-$132 per night plus tax. Minimum 3 night stay on weekends and holidays
Osprey and Blue Heron Cabins
- Available year-round
- Situated near the Trail of the Coeur d’ Alenes
- Each cabin sleeps five
- Equipped with electricity, air conditioning and microwave
- Outdoor picnic table, fire pit and grill
- Near a central restroom and water faucet
- Overnight guests provide their own linens, cooking and kitchen utensils. The Osprey cabin is ADA accessible.
Cost: $50.00-$55.00 per night plus tax.