Current Trail Conditions 11/22/21:
Trails currently have approximately 2 to 5 inches of snow depending on areas of tree cover and drifts. Skiing, snowshoeing, and fat biking would be difficult and are not recommended. The best way to enjoy our trails right now would be to hike with warm, waterproof hiking/snow boots.
Cygnet and Wyethia Yurts
For an unforgettable mountain experience, spend a night in the rustic, canvas-walled, Cygnet and Wyethia Yurts. The overnight adventure includes two bunk beds that sleep six, a wood-burning stove, indoor picnic table and benches, and propane stove and lantern.
- A cozy wood-stove
- Bunk beds sleep up to 6 people, with a single bed on top and double futon on bottom.
- Propane cooking stove and lantern
- Raised porch with uninhibited views of the night sky
- Drinking water nearby
- Vault toilet and wood supply are located nearby
- Great opportunities for photography
Cost: $75 – $110
Reservations: 1-888-922-6743 or online 24
Customer Service: 1-888-778-4520
Items to bring: Head lamp/flashlight, propane canisters (one each for the provided Coleman Stove and lantern), water container (faucet located outside Cygnet Yurt), food, camp cookware and utensils, and bedding, such as sleeping bags and pillows.
- Only stoves, lanterns or other appliances designed for indoor use are allowed in yurts
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking in yurts
- Parking accommodates two vehicles
- Renters are responsible for light cleaning
Address: 3489 Green Canyon Rd
Island Park, ID 83429
Phone: (208) 558-7368
Hours of Operation: Day-use locations within state parks are open from 7 am to 10 pm, per Idaho state code 26.01.20 (5). Day-use hours may change based on park manager discretion.