Spring Update 2023:
- Broken Wheel and Eagle Cove campsites are available for reservations until October 22,2023. Cabins are reservable year-round. Reservations may be made online at www.parksandrecreation.idaho.gov or calling Reserve America 1-888-922-6743
- Equestrian Campground and unreserved sites in Broken Wheel and Eagle Cove campgrounds are available for same day camping.
- All restrooms and shower buildings are open. Water has been turned on to campsites.
- The Observatory is expected to open sometime in May. Updates will be posted on Facebook and our webpage at www.parksandrecreation.idaho.gov
- Sand boards are available to rent at the Visitor Center
Please note: UAV/Drone use is only permitted in the designated UAV area (contact the park for location). Flight outside of the designated are is strictly prohibited.
The park has day use areas, which include the dunes, which are only open to the public from 7 am to 10 pm. Please refer to IDAPA code 26.01.20.
Bruneau Dunes State Park Cabins
Our small (11’ 3” square) camper cabins are situated with an excellent view of the dunes and sleeps five on a bunk bed and futon. From the large front porch, you can sit on the swing and gaze out at the dunes. The cabins are furnished with a small table, two small benches, electricity, and an A/C & heating unit. Each cabin has a picnic table and fire ring. Guests must bring their own bedding.
Mid-October through mid-March; water and restroom/shower facilities are not available. Vault toilets are located nearby.
The charge for cabin rental is $67-72 per night. Reservations can be made by calling Reserve America at 888-922-6743 or booking online at www.parksandrecreation.idaho.gov
For same day cabins stays please call the park ahead of arrival to ensure availability. No Walk-Ins will be accepted for Cabins after 3pm MST.
Address: 27608 Sand Dunes Rd
Bruneau, ID 83647
Phone: (208) 366-7919
Hours of Operation: Day-use locations within state parks are open from 7 am to 10 pm, per Idaho state code 26.01.20 (5). Day-use hours may change based on park manager discretion.