Park ReservationsBy phone: 1-888-9-CAMPID or 1-888-922-6743
There are four yurts at the park:
Premium Yurts: Lodgepole/Snowberry/Ponderosa
*Please note that Lodgepole is not pet-friendly
Know Before You Go:
- All the yurts come with a bunkbed (twin on top & full on the bottom), mattress & plastic cover for easy cleaning & sanitation, a futon that folds out to a full, a picnic table both inside & outside, a fire ring outside, a gas propane BBQ on the deck (propane is provided) and a single canoe that is assigned to the specific yurt(life jackets & paddles are provided)
- Tamarack also comes with a microwave, a pair of Adirondack chairs and a pair of bicycles
- They all sleep the base occupancy of 5, but will hold up to 8 people($12.00 per person over the base)
- Dogs are welcome in all the yurts except for Lodgepole. That is kept as pet-dander-free as possible for those with allergies.
- All the yurts come with electric wall heat, lights & electricity.
- No smoking or open flame cooking in the yurts
- No tents, campers, or RVs are allowed at the yurts
- Pets must be on leashes at all times & cannot be left alone in the yurts or on the decks
- Check in time is 3 p.m. & check out time is 12 p.m.
- Snowshoes are provided for each of the yurts during the winter
- Due to very limited parking at Snowberry, Ponderosa and Tamarack, only one vehicle is allowed at the yurts. Lodgepole is the only Yurt able to accommodate two vehicles. All additional tow trailers & guest vehicles will need to park in the over-flow parking areas.