- Farragut is open all year round but in the winter some roads are not available for vehicle traffic.
- Winter dry camping is available on a first come first served basis in our Thimbleberry campground (no water/no electricity/vault toilet). Winter Access to Thimbleberry is off Hwy 54 about a mile from the Visitor Center.
- South Rd is closed for the season.
- Please park in the Visitor Center parking lot or across Hwy 54 at the North Rd parking lot. Winter trails are groomed when snow is available and winter trail maps are available inside the Visitor Center. Fat tire bike trails are on the North side and Classic track cross country is on the South side.
- Visitor Center hours are 9 AM to 4 PM every day.
- All trails are open but the majority of trails are not groomed.
- No pets are allowed on groomed trails.
- The Road to the viewpoint and the Eagle Boat launch is not maintained in the winter so access is at your own risk and four wheel drive is required when snow is present.
- No motorized snow machines are allowed at Farragut.
Motor Vehicle Entry Fee: $7 per vehicle
Basic Sites: $24
Equestrian Sites: $24
Electric Sites: $30
Companion Electric Sites: $60
Full Hook-Up Sites: $32
Group Camps: $50-$150
Motor Vehicle Entry Fee: $14 per vehicle
Basic Sites: $48
Equestrian Sites: $48
Electric Sites: $60
Companion Electric Sites: $120
Full Hook-Up Sites: $64
Group Camps: $55-$165
Address: 13550 E. Hwy 54
Athol, ID 83801
Phone: (208) 683-2425
Hours of Operation: Day-use locations within state parks are open from 7 am to 10 pm, per Idaho state code 26.01.20 (5). Day-use hours may change based on park manager discretion.