Update Nov/Dec 2022:
- North Road and South Road are closed to motor vehicles for the season.
- For our winter rules and regs, please stop in to the visitor center and pick up the winter trail map.
Our visitor center is open 9AM to 6PM daily.
- Reservations end on September 24, 2022. Starting September 25, 2022 we go to first-come first-serve and continue to check-in at 2 PM.
- Water is scheduled to be turned off the week of October 9th.
- Shower houses are closed as on September 26, 202
Motor Vehicle Entry Fee: $7 per vehicle
Basic Sites: $24
Equestrian Sites: $24
Electric Sites: $30
Companion Electric Sites: $60
Full Hook-Up Sites: $32
Group Camps: $50-$150
Motor Vehicle Entry Fee: $14 per vehicle
Basic Sites: $48
Equestrian Sites: $48
Electric Sites: $60
Companion Electric Sites: $120
Full Hook-Up Sites: $64
Group Camps: $55-$165
Address: 13550 E. Hwy 54
Athol, ID 83801
Phone: (208) 683-2425
Hours of Operation: Day-use locations within state parks are open from 7 am to 10 pm, per Idaho state code 26.01.20 (5). Day-use hours may change based on park manager discretion.