As of July 15, 2021, all north region state parks have banned campfires and propane-fueled fire rings. Propane grills and cooking stoves are still permitted at this time.
Please note: the park remains under Stage 1 fire restrictions, meaning fires are only allowed within permitted campfire rings.
Freeman Creek Cabins
- 4 Cabins Sleep 5 People Each
- Equipped with Electricity
- Heat and Air Conditioning
Three Meadows Group Camp
- Sleeps up to 100 in 8 Cabins and up to 120 with Tents or RVs
- Can accommodate up to 200 for the Day
- Spacious Lodge with Commercial Cooking/Serving Facilities, Tables/Chairs, Foosballs, Ping Pong, and Wood Stove
- 2 Restrooms and Shower Facilities Central to Cabins
- Recreation Field with Group Fire Pit, Basketball and Volleyball Courts, Horseshoe Pits
- 4 Campsites with Water and Electrical Hookups
- Two hardened tent areas that can accommodate up to 10 tents
- Large Open Area for Group Activities
- Private Boat dock
- Three Meadows FAQ Sheet
- Three Meadows Brochure
- Three Meadows Contract
- Aspen and Blackberry Group Camp Contract
Reservations for stays in Three Meadows Group Camp can only be made by phone: 1-888-9-CAMPID (1-888-922-6743).
Address: 9934 Freeman Creek
Lenore, ID 83541
Phone: (208) 476-5994
Hours of Operation: Day-use locations within state parks are open from 7 am to 10 pm, per Idaho state code 26.01.20 (5). Day-use hours may change based on park manager discretion.