Several Idaho State Parks offer single track mountain biking.
- City Of Rocks
- Eagle Island State Park
- Farragut State Park
- Harriman State Park
- Hells Gate State Park
- Henrys Lake State Park
- Heyburn State Park
- Lake Cascade State Park
- Land of the Yankee Fork State Park
- Massacre Rocks State Park
- Mary McCroskey State Park
- Priest Lake State Park
- Ponderosa State Park
- Round Lake State Park
- Winchester State Park
And the Idaho City Backcountry Yurt/Trail System:
Idaho City Area Trails and Yurt System
Another excellent way to enjoy mountain biking is to take advantage of the Idaho City Area Trails and Yurt System where you can mountain bike by day and spend the night in a backcountry yurt by night.
Mountain biking on public lands
Mountain bike trails can also be found on trails located in federal lands, which cover 70% of the state.
- Boise National Forest mountain bike trail map: fs.usda.gov/visit/maps
- Bureau of Land Management trail maps: blm.gov/maps