All users must comply with IDPR Rules and Regulations
- Maximum capacity of the house shall not be exceeded
Rock House – Maximum is 10 people (Children & infants are counted as people)
Yellow House – Maximum is 4 people (Children & infants are counted as people)
- Pets are not allowed at the houses
- Park quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am
- No driving around the Island
- No smoking in any park facilities including E-cigarettes
- Mouse bait bars may be present, be aware for children
- Additional camping equipment or awnings will not be permitted
- Renters are responsible for daily cleaning of the house during their stay and are required to clean the house prior to departure.
- If upon check-out the house is left either unclean or damaged, all or part of the cleaning/damage deposit of $100.00 may be forfeited. See notebook in house for complete list of requirements.
- No climbing and/or picking the fruit from the trees
Check in time is after 3 PM on your arrival date. Check out time is by 12 PM on your departure date.
- Fees accommodate only one (1) Motor Vehicle Entrance Fee, all others must pay upon arrival at the park and will be required to park in overflow parking. Overflow parking is located in the field on the left-hand side after you cross the bridge.
I have read and understand the policies for using Thousand Springs State Park, Ritter Island overnight facilities and agree to take responsibility for the conduct of my group and agree to compensate the Department of Parks and Recreation for any damage, beyond normal wear and tear, incurred to park facilities by those of my group. The Park Manager shall have the authority to deny a reservation to any group whose behavior has violated Department of Parks and Recreation rules and regulations.
I have read House Rental Policies and agree to make all occupants aware of these conditions.
Ritter Island Rental Agreement
Please submit this signed document prior to your reservation date. Read all House Rules above. By putting your name on this form, you agree to abide by all house rules, listed above.