Fall/Winter Update 2023:
Construction is complete!
Our water is off for the season, flushable bathrooms are closed and the dump station is closed.
Lionhead Group Camp
- One cabin sleeps 12 and features cooking facilities
- 12 RV campsites include water, electrical and sewer hookups
- Central shower and restroom facilities
- Lionhead can accommodate 50 guests
Cost: $300 ($350 for non-residents) per night for a 2-night minimum stay; RV sites are $10 per night
- Sleeps a max of 6 people
- Includes a twin-sized bed (will pullout trundle bed), a queen bed, and two futon couches
- No pets allowed
- Cost is $330 for non-residents, $300 for residents.
Address: 314 Indian Creek Park Road
Coolin, ID 83821
Phone: (208) 443-2200
Hours of Operation: Day-use locations within state parks are open from 7 am to 10 pm, per Idaho state code 26.01.20 (5). Day-use hours may change based on park manager discretion.