All users must comply with IDPR Rules and Regulations
Maximum capacity of the cabin shall not be exceeded. See facility capacities below.
- Lodge – Maximum is 8 people (Children and infants are counted as people)
- Bunkhouse – Maximum is 12 people (Children and infants are counted as people)
- Willow Glamping Yurt – Maximum is 4 people (Children and infants are counted as people)
- Maximum of 2 pets are allowed in each overnight facility.
- Park quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am
- Tents are not allowed outside the facilities.
- RVs are not allowed at the facilities.
- No smoking in any park facilities, including E-cigarettes
- Campfires are only allowed in the provided fire rings.
- Renters are responsible for daily cleaning of the house during their stay.
- If additional items are needed (extra towels, toilet paper, etc.) visitor must contact the visitor center during business hours.
- Upon check-out, the following must be completed:
- Strip all used linens and place in provided laundry bags in front room (does not apply to bunkhouse).
- Place used towels and dishcloths in the same provided laundry bags (does not apply to bunkhouse).
- Clean all dishes and dry and put back in cabinets prior to leaving.
- Dispose of any remaining food.
- Rinse out all sinks and sweep the floor.
- Make sure all windows are closed and latched.
- During the winter months set the Lodge thermostat to 60 degrees. In the summer months, make sure A/C is on in the yurt.
- Turn off all lights and lock doors.
- Dispose of all trash in the provided trash bags and leave at the front door.
Potential Additional Fees
- If upon check-out the facility is left either extremely dirty or damaged, all or part of the cleaning/damage fee of $100.00 may be charged.
- If the occupancy maximum is violated for either people or pets, the cleaning/deposit fee of $100 will be charged. Additional citations may be issued as well.
- If you are not checked out by 12 pm on the departure date, the cleaning/deposit fee of $100 will be charged.
Check in time is after 3 PM on your arrival date. Check out time is by 11 AM on your departure date.
- Fees accommodate only one (1) Motor Vehicle Entrance Fee, all others must pay upon arrival at the park or display a valid Idaho State Parks Pass.
- The Lodge allows parking up to three vehicles.
- The Bunkhouse allows parking up to four vehicles.
- The Willow Glamping Yurt allows parking up to two vehicles.
I have read and understand the policies for using Castle Rock State Park, Ranch Unit overnight facilities and agree to take responsibility for the conduct of my group and agree to compensate the Department of Parks and Recreation for any damage, beyond normal wear and tear, incurred to park facilities by those of my group. The Park Manager shall have the authority to deny a reservation to any group whose behavior has violated Department of Parks and Recreation rules and regulations.
A credit card was saved to your reservation at the time of booking to cover any additional cleaning or damage fees. If, upon check-out, you have not met the requirements, a fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
I have read the Rental Policies and agree to make all occupants aware of these conditions.
CRSP Facility Agreement
Please submit this signed document prior to your reservation date. Read all Rules. By putting your name on this form, you agree to abide by all house rules, listed above.