Idaho Parks and Recreation Recommends Getting Your Recreational Permits Soon

Tuesday April 6, 2021

It’s that time of year again and Idaho State Parks and Recreation would like to remind everyone to get their Invasive Species Stickers, ATV/UTV/boat registration, and annual passes sooner rather than later.

Invasive Species Stickers, ATV/UTV/boat registrations, and annual park passes are available online, over the phone, or in person at any of the applicable vendors found on the Vendor List on our website.

Restricted vehicle license plates for ATV/UTVs are sold through the Department of Motor Vehicles, as well as RV plates, motor vehicle registration/plates, and the $10 Idaho State Park Passport, which is tied with your vehicle’s registration.

For more information on recreational registrations and permits, visit

Confused on where to get your stickers, plates, and/or recreational vehicle registrations? Go to Parks and Rec if you are registering a Boat, OHV, or Snowmobile. Go to Parks and Rec if you need an invasive species sticker or the $40 annual park pass. Go to the DMV for Trailer registration, OHV plates, the $10 state parks passport, or your RV sticker