The Spring season is attempting to get here!!! It is now just the $7 Motor Vehicle Entrance Fee per vehicle to visit the Park. Harriman State Park of Idaho is a waterfowl and wildlife refuge. Because of the gift deed from the Harrimans, the river and its banks and trails are closed to human access until June 15th. All the rest of the trails are open but be Bear Aware and respect the plants and animals while you visit their home. Historic Building tours will start up again Memorial Weekend.
Follow us on Facebook for current trail conditions, events, and link to local weather.
**Note: If you do not have a Facebook account, please use your phone or Google Chrome browser and scroll to the very bottom of this page. There you can see the latest Harriman State Park posts, including conditions updates.
Please note: Harriman State Park is a waterfowl and wildlife refuge, therefore dogs are not permitted beyond the parking lots at the main trails. The exception is that in winter there is the Harriman Hounds Trail that is groomed and goes outside the refuge into the National Forest. The trail starts behind the Visitor’s Center. Winter Access and motor vehicle fees still apply.
- Bunkhouse accommodates up to 13 people; including 4 in the cookhouse
- The Bunkhouse includes a common area, two rest rooms (one with a small claw foot tub, the other a shower stall) and 4 bedrooms
- One of the two bedrooms downstairs contains a queen bed, the other a twin. One queen bedroom and one with 4 twin beds upstairs.
- Linens are provided
- Two bedrooms with full sized beds are available in the Cookhouse next door, sharing a bathroom with the original claw foot tub.
- Cookhouse has a fully equipped kitchen, including a grill, ovens, fridge, microwave, and has plenty of kitchenware to accommodate your group
- Renters are responsible for cleaning facilities
Cost: $200 – $220 per night (plus sales tax) 2-night stay minimum stay required.
Customer Service: 1-888-778-4520
Address: 3489 Green Canyon Rd
Island Park, ID 83429
Phone: (208) 558-7368
Hours of Operation: Day-use locations within state parks are open from 7 am to 10 pm, per Idaho state code 26.01.20 (5). Day-use hours may change based on park manager discretion.