- The water drawdown for the re-pouring of the boat ramp project lowered the lake’s level to an unusable level.
- Kayaks can still be launched, but all other vessels will not be able to utilize the boat ramp.
- Bitterroot and Camas Loops, the shower house, fish cleaning station and RV dump station have closed for the winter.
- Appaloosa Loop will be closed to walk-up camping during November and December.
- ATV/OHV and boat registration stickers will not be available during the month of October due to staffing; limited office hours will resume some time in November.
- 2021 camping reservations can be made on December 10.
Park ReservationsBy phone: 1-888-9-CAMPID or 1-888-922-6743