Ride the Bayhorse (Land of the Yankee Fork State Park)
Friday, August 15, 2014 (All day) to Sunday, August 17, 2014 (All day)
Ride the Bayhorse, a weekend ATV event at Land of the Yankee Fork State Park
**Idaho Residents, Remember to Purchase your Annual Passport at your Local DMV for $10 or a $5 day pass at your State Park**
Friday, August 15, 2014
- Meet and Greet Ice Cream Social 6 P.M.– 8 P.M, Land of the Yankee Fork Interpretive Center
Saturday, August 16, 2014
- 10 A.M. - Bayhorse Trail Ride from the Land of the Yankee Fork Interpretive Center.
- Lunch at Bayhorse Townsite provided by Village Inn Restaurant.
- Raffle drawing during Lunchtime at Bayhorse townsite.
- No-Host Social at Y-Inn Café Lounge
Sunday, August 17, 2014
- Open Trail Riding
- Explore the Area
- Volunteer Guides available
- Explore the area and connecting trails
Be sure to purchase raffle tickets to be entered to win $2000 in fuel!
Raffle Tickets Available at Challis Chamber of Commerce, MadDog Gallery, Y-Inn Café, Napa Auto Parts, The Bent Rod Outdoors, Family Dollar, and Land of the Yankee Fork State Park.
Event sponsored by the Challis Area Chamber of Commerce, Friends of The Land of the Yankee Fork, The Village Inn, Y-Inn Café, in cooperation with IDPR, BLM, & USFS, The Village Inn, Y-Inn Café, Wild Side Sports, and CEDA in cooperation with IDPR, BLM and USFS
Bayhorse, Land of the Yankee Fork State Park at Hwy 93, Challis, ID 83226
Contact: Park Staff @ (208) 879-5244 or firstname.lastname@example.org