Cygnet and Wyethia Yurts
For an unforgettable mountain experience, spend a night in the rustic, canvas-walled, Cygnet and Wyethia Yurts. The overnight adventure includes two bunk beds that sleep six, a wood-burning stove, indoor picnic table and benches, and propane stove and lantern.
- A cozy wood-stove
- Bunk beds sleep up to 6 people, with a single bed on top and double futon on bottom.
- Propane cooking stove and lantern
- Raised porch with uninhibited views of the night sky
- Drinking water nearby
- Vault toilet and wood supply are located nearby
- Great opportunities for photography
Cost: $50 - $55/night (plus sales tax)
Reservations: 1-888-922-6743 or online 24
Customer Service: 1-888-778-4520
Items to bring: Head lamp/flashlight, propane canisters (one each for the provided Coleman Stove and lantern), water container (faucet located outside Cygnet Yurt), food, camp cookware and utensils, and bedding, such as sleeping bags and pillows.
- Only stoves, lanterns or other appliances designed for indoor use are allowed in yurts
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking in yurts
- Parking accommodates two vehicles
- Renters are responsible for light cleaning